SoFabCon: Our First Brand and Blogger Conference
In 2012, Collective Bias® decided that it was time for us to offer a conference to our Social Fabric community as part of new paths we’d blaze. We are continually looking for ways to raise the bar, and our own signature conference was just what we needed. The idea was born and started simmering as we moved closer to the new year. We did some research, created the most talented planning team around and got to work on planning what we dubbed, “#SoFabCon”.
Collective Bias is proud to announce SoFabCon, our very first conference for brands and bloggers. This conference will be a social shopper media conference to bring social and shopping together. We are anticipating over 300 brands and bloggers.
“After years of dreaming about a conference for our Social Fabric community, we are very excited to see this come to life this May,” said Courtney Velasquez, VP of Community Relations, “SoFabCon is truly going to be a unique educational experience for brands and bloggers taking place right here in Northwest Arkansas, what we like to consider the ‘Silicon Valley’ of retail.”
- “SEO: What You Need to Know” by Dan Morris, Niche Strategist at Letters from Dan
- “How to Build your Brand and Community” by Debba Haupert, Girlfriendology
- Photography Session by Rachel Rockwell of Bubbly Nature Creations
- “Power Down” by Tiffany Romero of The SITS Girls
- “HTML/CSS for Bloggers” by Jay Thornton and Chris Whittle of Collective Bias
- “Video for Bloggers” by Marla Schulman, Founder/Chief Ideas Officer of Dvin/Ideas
- “Storytelling and Writing” by Rebecca Parsons of Cre8tiveCompass.com and Brad Lawless of Collective Bias