Collective Bias' F-Score- I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours
Collective Bias is composed of an eclectic group of people, to say the least. We have dog lovers, marathon runners, Mini Cooper drivers, and green aliens (you know the normal office personnel). One thing we all have in common is passion. Whatever we do, it’s done with passion.
Recently we had the chance to host Sally Hogshead in our office for a few days. Sally was such a delight to have and she really got our wheels churning with new and fresh ideas. Sally is the author of “Fascinate: Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation,” and the creator of the F-Score. This fascination score determines what triggers you use to fascinate others, and how you can captivate your audience. On Sally’s website, you can take the F-Score too! We had a great time taking the F-Score and analyzing the office results. See below for what our scores were individually.
- Dave Smith: 1. Rebellion 2.Alarm 3. Mystique
- Monica Johnson: 1. Passion 2. Trust 3. Prestige
- Brent Robinson: 1. Rebellion 2. Power 3. Trust
- John Andrews: 1. Passion 2. Rebellion 3. Trust
- Brad Lawless: 1. Rebellion 2. Power 3. Trust
- Matt Lawrence: 1. Mystique 2. Passion 3. Prestige
- Amy Callahan: 1. Rebellion 2. Alarm 3. Power
- Jay Thorton: 1.Prestige 2. Passion 3. Trust
- Chris Whittle: 1. Power 2.Prestige 3. Trust
- Lauren Rodkin: 1. Trust 2. Alarm 3. Rebellion
- Kim Janocko: 1. Trust 2. Power 3. Rebellion
- Mailena Vo: 1. Passion 2. Alarm 3. Power
- Courtney Velasquez: 1. Prestige 2. Passion 3. Trust
- Jerra Nalley: 1. Power 2. Prestige 3. Alarm
- Annette McCormick: 1. Passion 2. Rebellion 3. Prestige
- Randi Kleckler 1. Power 2. Passion 3. Trust
- Matt Garcia 1. Rebellion 2. Passion 3. Mystique
- Bailey Carroll 1. Passion 2. Prestige 3. Rebellion
So, we (the interns) were asked by John to create a post about Collective Bias’s f-score. Obviously our company can’t take the test as a group (…yet!) so we the interns had to put their minds together and work it out (I promise we didn’t set off the fire alarm)!
Here’s what we came up with:
Collective Bias F-Score
So, in other words, Collective Bias is that cool, badass friend of yours that wears sunglasses indoors. But really… Collective Bias is truly passionate about social media marketing and we’re approaching it in an entirely new way.