Get Unplugged with the Arkansas Women Bloggers #AWBU
We are so excited to announce that Collective Bias is partnering with the Ozark Natural Science Center to present the upcoming Arkansas Women Bloggers Unplugged Conference (#AWBU) June 10-12 at the Ozark Natural Science Center.
Who: Women bloggers (and would-be bloggers) in Arkansas and beyond
When: Friday, June 10 (arrive between 5 & 7ish) – Sunday, June 12 (after brunch)
Where: The Ozark Natural Science Center in northwest Arkansas (rustic lodges,
bunk beds, and feeling like you’re back at summer camp with your girlfriends)
Cost: $199/person (a weekend getaway including two nights
of lodging, meals, speakers, networking, relaxing and *ahem* beverages).
This weekend getaway features a great list of blogger topics including:
- Food Fantastic- Tips for food bloggers and writers, artistic styling, and guidance on posting food photos and recipes
- Capturing the Diverse Blog Reader- Learn to expand your readership and connect with various audiences
- Pulling Blog Topics out of Thin Air- CPR when your muse has left the building and you’re ready to buy topics!
- Blogging with Purpose and Social Good- Help your blog find its highest calling and influence positive change
- Maximizing Social Media- Explore tools to maximize your blog and remain sane: Twitter, LinkedIn, TweetDeck
- Generating Traffic- Connect with readers in a meaningful way and find your niche in the blogosphere
- Blog Photography Panel- Get help from a professional photographer, a rookie blogger, and a self-taught expert
- Blogging 101- New to blogging or ready to launch your blog? A veteran will walk you through the basics!
- Personal Branding- Who are you, what are you saying, and why does it matter? Learn how to stay true to yourself!
This weekend offers a great way to mingle with other women bloggers, gain invaluable information, and relax and unplug! In addition to the great lineup of speakers, Ozark Natural Science Center will also be offering early bird & evening hikes (optional), crafts, and nightly bonfires.
The cost is $199 per person and includes two nights of lodging, all meals, speakers, networking opportunities, relaxing, and adult beverages
Please click here to learn more about the conference, view the list of attendees, and look through the conference schedule. You can register on the site too!
The registration deadline is May 31, 2011, and space is limited! Please sign up as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
For additional information, please feel free to contact Arkansas Women Bloggers founders, Stephanie Buckley or Fawn Rechkemmer at email@example.com or ONSC Executive Director Beth Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you ARE attending…RSVP on the Facebook Page (here)