Meet a CB’er ~ Jerra Nalley, Project Manager
Jerra started at CB as an intern and was promoted very quickly to project coordinator. In her role as project coordinator, Jerra helped lead some of the most successful campaigns to date. Her passion and amazing leadership skills have earned her a much deserved promotion to Project Manager, where she will take ownership of campaigns and drive them to success. Congrats, Jerra!
1. How did you get involved with CB?
John spoke in one of my classes my senior year and I stalked/hounded him (because I was and still am a social media nerd) until he gave me a job
2. What is your favorite thing about CB?
I love how close we are as a company and a community with Social Fabric and our clients, relationships are truly at the center of everything we do and you don’t see that very often these days
3. Where’s the most exotic place you’ve ever been?
probably Maui, Hawaii or Cozumel, Mexico
4. If you could go anywhere where would you go?
5. What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not working?
Take my puppy to the park, read/catch up with friends at local coffee shops, cook, shop (can’t pick just one!)
6. What’s the last book you read? What’s the last movie you watched?
The Facebook Effect, Limitless