Meet a CB'er ~ Lauren Rodkin, Project Coordinator
Lauren graduated from the Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas (UA) with a Bachelors degree in Marketing. She was an active member of the Razorback Pom Red squad, Phi Kappa Phi, Beta Gamma Sigma and Phi Alpha Delta. After attending the UA School of Law, she soon realized law wasn’t her passion. Lauren then worked for Tyson Foods as a public relations intern, and now is very excited to join the CB team! Welcome, Lauren!
1. How did you get involved with CB?
My friend at Mar’s Advertising, our sister company, suggested that I apply with Collective Bias. I sent in my application and Brad called me the next day.
2. What is your favorite thing about CB?
Working with all of the awesome bloggers
3. Where’s the most exotic place you’ve ever been?
The Bahamas..not too exotic. Can I count Epcot?…
4. If you could go anywhere where would you go?
Tour of Europe! Good food & awesome shopping.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not working?
I love to spend time with my dogs (even though I bring Gwendolyn to work every day) and watch mindless TV.. The Real Housewives
6. What’s the last book you read? What’s the last movie you watched?
A change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. The Fighter